Check Data Bundle Balance for all Networks in Nigeria
To check your Data balance simply dial the codes associated with your network operator as listed below:
MTN – *559# For MTN MIFI see the video below
GLO – *777# ENTER ‘4’ To Show your Data Balance
- Step 1. Dial *777#
- Step 2. Type in 1 (buy data) in the dialogue box
- Step 3. Type in 4 (manage plan) in the dialogue box
- Step 4. Type 4 (get data balance) in the dialogue box
- Step 5. Receive text message with your data balance details
9MOBILE – Dial *228# OR Send INFO to 228 as Text Message
AIRTEL – Dial *140# OR *223# OR *123*10#
Below are the steps for checking your account balance for Customers on Swift Network:
To view your “account status” and “expiration date”, simply do the following:
• Browse to http://www.swiftng.com/Account/LogOn
• Enter your username (eg. 23692) and Password (isaac2011)
• Click “Accounts” to view your account status and Expiration date.
Bowse to the Spectranet site at www.spectranet.com.ng
1. Click “Support” at the bottom of the website.
2. Click on “Self-care”
3. Login with your details
4. Click “Data balance” to display your balance
- Browse to the Smail site @ www.smile.com.ng
- Login with you account details
- View your Data balance on your dash board
Login to your Ntel App
To view your balances, kindly click on the menu button and select ‘Balances’.
Here you can view all balances for each bundle or pay-as-you-go plan that you are subscribed to. That includes data balance (MB) for capped plans, on-net seconds, off-net seconds and SMS balances depending on your active plan.
Login and Click Data Balance