Meet the all new all in one Airtel recharge code for calls, data and other services *444# Airtime Purchase has become smarter with the *444# direct recharge. With just a single code (*444#), you can
Meet the all new all in one Airtel recharge code for calls, data and other services *444#
Airtime Purchase has become smarter with the *444# direct recharge. With just a single code (*444#), you can buy airtime, data bundles and other voice bundles directly from any of your bank accounts. – One code, All banks!
Just make sure your Airtel number is the principle line used in your bank and you have access to recharge from a selection of Nigerian banks. Just one code across a selection of banks.
Available Banks: Access Bank, Diamond Bank, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Heritage Bank, Jaiz Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, StanbicIBTC Bank, UBA, Union Bank, Unity Bank and Zenith Bank are currently available on the scheme; and more will join in the future.
Here are some of the advantages of *444# direct recharge
· No USSD charges – no need for credit balance to use
· No need for an active data bundle
· No need for a smart phone
· Convenient- Any location, easy to remember
· Instant round the clock recharge (24/7 access to recharge, data and voice bundles)
· One code, all banks (*444#). No need to memorize different airtime codes
· Low denomination data and airtime starting from N50
· 10% bonus on airtime and data with purchase of N100 and above
· A customer can use multiple bank accounts provided their phone number is the principle number. No need for mobile banking activation
· Opt in by customer by once-off registration on initial airtime purchase
· eTranzact Switch as Technical Partner so information is secure based on CBN regulations
Apart from airtime, Airtel customers can also buy their data, TalkMore and smartRECHARGE (10X) bundles directly from *444# instead of first recharging and activating the bundle.